I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! 872-702-1223 ... more >