I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. The high heels and the dress put her ďassetsĒ at full value. The view was just spectacular. 872-621-7854 ... more >