I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. 872-529-8919 ... more >