Seriously good service.... what a great time! These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. 872-264-1547 ... more >