I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Just saw her a few days ago. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Hot body, service was good. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. 872-255-8027 ... more >