Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Hot body, service was good. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! 870-455-6346 ... more >