As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. The view from behind is simply outlandish! I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. 812-977-7532 ... more >