She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. 587-604-9842 ... more >