No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. She is hot, smoking even. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. 469-504-5653 ... more >