She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. 267-000-0001 ... more >