We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. Her pictures are accurate. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. 212-000-0001 ... more >