She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. No problem since her location was close to my place. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. Seriously good service.... what a great time! I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Personality is really friendly and chatty. 843-888-7956 ... more >