From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. Her pictures are accurate. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Truly outstanding and memorable. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. 832-520-0105 ... more >