The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She gave me the room number by texting me. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. 780-239-5384 ... more >