I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. She is truly a gem. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. 702-747-2698 ... more >