Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. 616-500-5440 ... more >