I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. What can I say that hasn't been said? Personality is really friendly and chatty. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. 571-303-8099 ... more >