What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. 561-678-6004 ... more >