She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Suffice it to say, my experience with her could only be described as the ultimate experience. 540-642-0034 ... more >