She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. 232-761-9869 ... more >