She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. 909-285-0586 ... more >