My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. 832-265-1422 ... more >