There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Personality is really friendly and chatty. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. 613-413-4703 ... more >