Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She was dressed tastefully and high class. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. 989-315-6513 ... more >