Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. We were giggling all the way. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. 201-366-3340 ... more >