To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. The pics on the website are very accurate. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. Service: Very good...lots of energy. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. 581-705-1192 ... more >