I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. Personality is really friendly and chatty. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. 504-493-4462 ... more >