I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. 901-230-9899 ... more >