This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. 631-991-1252 ... more >