I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. 631-973-5455 ... more >