She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. She has a great ass! We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. 631-937-2207 ... more >