She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Seriously good service.... what a great time! She always makes me feel like a king. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. 631-743-5977 ... more >