It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. 631-614-8094 ... more >