Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. 631-614-0690 ... more >