Even though there were other options, I took my chances. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. 631-605-7997 ... more >