The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. She was very friendly right away. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. 631-295-2495 ... more >