Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. She gave me the room number by texting me. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. 631-260-7881 ... more >