We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. We were giggling all the way. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. 631-247-3546 ... more >