Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. 630-432-3841 ... more >