We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. This was my first time with her and not my last. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. 629-205-0084 ... more >