I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Hot body, service was good. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. 628-200-1108 ... more >