This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Photos on this site are accurate. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Who am I to argue. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. 626-474-0579 ... more >