Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? What a refreshing experience. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. 626-328-6902 ... more >