No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. She has an ass to die for. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. 623-340-3906 ... more >