The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. She gave me the room number by texting me. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. 619-980-4444 ... more >