She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! She is very relaxed and easy to be with. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She always makes me feel like a king. 619-780-5625 ... more >