I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. She gave me the room number by texting me. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. 619-492-6579 ... more >