Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. Got call, location, room, a slight tap, the door opens and behind the door this I what I found a very sexy looking girl. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Very cool chick as well! Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! Booking was just as painless as the last time. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. The demand for her must be through the roof. 619-340-8301 ... more >