I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. 617-903-5415 ... more >