I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! 617-729-9880 ... more >